Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Spray of olive oil
- ½ large zucchini, both ends cut flat for your spiraliser
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 40g reduced fat feta cheese
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Lightly spray the cut tomatoes with olive oil and place on an oven-proof tray, cut side up. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Use a spiraliser to cut your zucchini noodles. Just prior to removing the tomatoes from the oven, place the zucchini noodles into a bowl of boiling water and leave to sit for 20 seconds, then drain.
- Pile the spinach leaves into a bowl, top with the zoodles, then the tomatoes and finally the feta. Add freshly cracked black pepper and enjoy.
Dietitian Tip: can reduce the feta to 20g and allocate ½ a dairy serve if this works better for your Jenny Craig kilojoule level
Grocery Serves Per Serve: 3 non-starchy vegetable serves, 1 dairy serve
If you’re a Jenny Craig member, speak to your Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your plan.start your journey now