Prep time: 1o minutes
- Jenny Craig Pumpkin Fetta and Rice Salad, thawed in the fridge overnight
- 1 cup kale
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 tbsp sauerkraut
- 1 tbsp unsweetened pickles, chopped
For the yoghurt dressing:
- 1/3 cup plain fat free yoghurt
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- Prepare the yoghurt dressing by combining yoghurt, garlic, lemon juice and parsley in a small food processor and process until combined. Set aside in the fridge while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
- Place the kale and broccoli in a microwave safe bowl with a splash of water and lightly steam in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- 3Assemble by placing the thawed Jenny Craig Pumpkin Fetta and Rice Salad into a bowl and top with cooked kale, broccoli, sauerkraut and pickles. Drizzle with the yoghurt dressing when ready to serve.
Sauerkraut is a type of fermented cabbage that can be found in the canned vegetable or fridge section of the supermarket.