- Spray oil
- 2 Portobello mushrooms
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup kale or spinach, leaves picked, stem removed and sliced
- 1 Jenny Craig Roasted Vegetable Frittata 1 tbsp sauerkraut (optional)
- Fresh basil to garnish
- Lightly spray frypan with spray oil and place on medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the mushrooms, tomato and kale and cook for approx. 5 minutes or until tomatoes have softened and mushrooms are browned.
- While the vegetables are cooking, warm the Jenny Craig Roasted Vegetable Frittata as per instructions on the packet.
- Serve the Jenny Craig Roasted Vegetable Frittata with the cooked vegetables, sauerkraut (if using) and fresh basil.
If you prefer using spinach, add the spinach leaves once the tomatoes and mushrooms are cooked and the heat is turned off. The residual heat from the pan will gently wilt the spinach leaves without overcooking them.