Prep time: 35 minutes
- 1 Jenny Craig Vegetable Tortellini
- Spray oil
- 1 carrot, cut into slices
- 1 zucchini, cut into slices
- 2 garlic cloves, whole unpeeled
- ½ red onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- ½ tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil or parsley leaves to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200˚C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the carrot, zucchini, garlic and red onion onto the baking tray and lightly spray with spray oil. Sprinkle with paprika and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes until lightly golden.
- When the vegetables have cooked, prepare Jenny Craig Vegetable Tortellini as per instructions on the packet.
- To serve, squeeze the garlic from the skins and combine the warmed Jenny Craig Vegetable Tortellini with the roasted vegetables and garnish with fresh basil or parsley leaves to finish.
Roasted veggies add fibre and flavour to this dish. Try mixing it up with different veggie combinations like capsicum, eggplant or fennel.