Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Spray oil
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 Jenny Craig Ricotta & Pumpkin Ravioli
- 1 cup spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- Basil leaves to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 200C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Place the onion and carrot onto the tray then lightly spray with oil and sprinkle over paprika and garlic powder. Bake for 20-25 minutes until vegetables are softened and slightly golden.
3. Once the vegetables are cooked, heat the Jenny Craig Ricotta & Pumpkin Ravioli as per instructions on the packet. Then mix together the roasted vegetables, spinach and Jenny Craig Ricotta & Pumpkin Ravioli. Garnish with fresh basil leaves to serve.
Dietitian tip Experiment with a variety of different roast veggies to add more colour and antioxidants to your plate.start your journey now