Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1 packet Jenny Craig Mac & Cheese
- 1 cup warm water
- Spray oil
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 cups button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Fresh rosemary and pepper to finish
- Prepare the Jenny Craig Mac & Cheese by placing into a large microwave safe bowl with water, mix well to combine. Place in the microwave and cook for 8 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes to ensure heat is evenly distributed. While the macaroni is cooking in the microwave, prepare the mushrooms.
- Lightly spray a small frypan with spray oil and place on medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the mushrooms, onion and garlic and cook for approximately 5 minutes or until mushrooms are golden brown.
- When the Jenny Craig Mac & Cheese is cooked, combine it with the cooked mushrooms then top with fresh rosemary and black pepper to taste.
Add any fresh or dried herbs you like to change up the flavour. Oregano, parsley and basil are all delicious too!