Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Spray oil
- 1 Jenny Craig Vegetable Omelette Wrap
- 2 tbsp salsa
- 20g low fat cheddar cheese, grated
- Jalapeño chilli (optional)
- Handful of spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp plain fat free Greek yoghurt
1. Microwave Jenny Craig Vegetable Omelette Wrap for 1 minute until softened but not completely heated through. Carefully open the wrap so the fillings can be added.
2. Place a frypan on medium heat and spray lightly with spray oil then add the opened wrap to the pan. Top with salsa, cheese, jalapeños (if using) and spinach. Cover with a lid and allow the wrap to steam so that the cheese melts. Add the yoghurt and coriander, then fold in half and fry on both sides until golden brown.
Add as many veggies as you like to make this super satisfying. Mushroom, capsicum and kale all work well with this dish.start your journey now