Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Spray oil
- 3 thick slices of eggplant
- 3 thick slices of capsicum
- 3 thick slices of tomato
- 3 thick slices of red onion
- ½ cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 Jenny Craig Creamy Vegetable Soup
- 200ml water
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Prepare Jenny Craig Creamy Vegetable Soup by combing with 200ml boiling water.
3. In a large ramekin, layer the vegetables by placing 1 slice of eggplant followed by capsicum, tomato, onion and broccoli. Repeating again until all vegetables are used.
4. Pour over the soup and season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until the vegetables are tender. Then finish on a high grill setting for a few minutes to form a golden crispy top.
Janaya says: One of the great things about the food at Jenny Craig is how many ways you can eat it. I love having the option of ‘heat and eat’ or getting creative with the meals and grocery serves to create a different dish.
If you’re feeling extra hungry, go big! By using a larger dish loaded with non-starchy veggies, add additional ¼ cup of veggie stock with soup mix to create a much larger serving.start your journey now