- 1 Jenny Craig Dhal with Rice
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- Spray oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp turmeric
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 200C and line a tray with greaseproof baking paper.
2. Place the broccoli florets on the baking tray and lightly spray with spray oil. Coat the broccoli in the grated garlic and ginger, then sprinkle with garam masala, turmeric, salt and pepper. Mix everything together and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes until crispy. (Cooking times may vary depending on how big the florets are cut).
3. While the broccoli is in the oven, prepare the Jenny Craig Dahl with Rice, as per packet instructions.
4. Enjoy!start your journey now