Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1 packet Jenny Craig Mac & Cheese
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 cup broccoli, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Place Jenny Craig Mac & Cheese, water, broccoli and garlic into a large microwave safe bowl and mix well to combine. Place in the microwave and cook for 8 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes to ensure heat is evenly distributed.
- Once the macaroni is cooked, place into a serving bowl and top with plenty of freshly cracked black pepper.
Frozen broccoli can often be easier to get your hands on and is just as delicious as fresh!