Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Jenny Craig Banana Bread
- ¼ cup strawberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 1 green kiwifruit, peeled
- 1 yellow kiwifruit, peeled
- 1 passionfruit, halved with pulp scooped out
- 100g vanilla fat free yoghurt to serve
1. Heat the Jenny Craig Banana Bread as per instructions on the package. When the Jenny Craig Banana Bread is warmed, lightly toast on a pan until golden brown. Set aside.
2. Prepare the salad by chopping the strawberries, blueberries and kiwifruit into bite sized pieces. Add the passionfruit pulp, then toss to combine.
3. Serve the fruit salad with the toasted Jenny Craig Banana Bread and vanilla fat free yoghurt.
4. Enjoy!start your journey now