Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 75g snow peas (or 15-20 small-medium pods), trimmed
- 1 small bok choy, larger leaves sliced lengthways
- 2-3 stems broccolini, cut into stems and tops
- Spray of olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and finely sliced
- Freshly grated ginger to taste (or a small squeeze of ginger paste)
- Sliced fresh red chilli and spring onion to taste
- Lightly spray a non-stick wok with olive oil and heat to a medium-high heat. Add the garlic, and then the greens and ginger and toss for 2-3 minutes until the vegetables have just wilted.
- Serve immediately, topped with a small handful of fresh spring onion and chilli to taste.
Tip: For extra flavour, why not add some oyster, soy or sriracha sauce to the wok while cooking these greens.
A delicious vegetable addition alongside Jenny Craig’s Teriyaki Beef Noodles or Chicken Satay.start your journey now