Prep time: 10 minutes
- 4 cups spinach and kale mix
- 1 Pink Lady apple, thinly sliced
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced 1 tbsp dried cranberries
- 80g reduced fat feta cheese 1 tbsp fresh basil leaves
For the dressing:
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ garlic clove, finely grated Pepper
- Make the dressing by combining orange juice, apple cider vinegar, mustard, garlic and pepper together in a jug. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- Prepare the salad by placing kale and spinach mix into a bowl and top with apple slices, red onion, dried
cranberries, feta and basil. Dress with the prepared salad dressing when ready to serve.
No time to make a dressing? Just add your favourite fat free salad dressing and it will be just as delicious!