- 1 peach, cut into wedges
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 passionfruit
- ½ cup reduced fat ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp natural/artificial sweetener (such as Stevia)
- 6 dry roasted almonds, crushed
- 1 serve Jenny Craig Waffles, toasted
- Place peaches in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil to give a light coat. Place peaches on a hot grill plate or BBQ and grill for 1 minute each side until warmed but not too soft.
- In a separate bowl, mix the ricotta, passionfruit and sweetener together in a bowl and set aside.
- To assemble the waffles, place toasted waffles on a plate, spread with ricotta mix, top with peaches and sprinkle with almonds.
Looking for more drool-worthy recipes? Download your copy of the special Waffle edition of Get Inspired now.