- 1 Jenny Craig Toasted Berry Muesli
- 3 Medjool dates, pits removed and roughly chopped
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp LSA powder
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. The mixture should be sticky enough to stick/clump together. If it’s too dry add extra hot water to add moisture.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place onto a lined tray or plate.
- Place in the fridge to chill and firm up for 10-15 minutes.
TIP: LSA is a combination of finely ground linseeds, sunflower seeds and almonds. It is a great source of fibre and contains heart healthy omega 3 fatty acids.
Grocery Count (per serve): 1 Fruit serve, 2 Limited Free Food