Choc banana is a classic combo and it pairs perfectly with the Jenny Craig Wholemeal Pancakes! Enjoy.
- 1 packet Jenny Craig Wholemeal Pancakes
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 small banana, cut in half
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- Few drops of vanilla extract
- Spray oil
- Dollop of plain non-fat yoghurt to serve
- Combine the Jenny Craig Wholemeal Pancake mix with cocoa powder until combined.
- Mash half the banana and mix with the milk and vanilla extract.Mix together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Lightly spray a fry pan with oil then heat on medium heat until hot. Spoon the mixture into a hot pan and cook as per instructions on the pack.
- Slice the remaining banana half and serve with the pancakes and plain non-fat yoghurt.