Grocery count (per serve): 1 Fruit serve + Limited Free Foods
- 3 cups watermelon, cut into chunks
- 6 lychees (tinned is ok)
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 Kiwifruit, peeled
- Place watermelon, lychees and lime juice into a blender or food processor, blend until a smooth puree.
- Pour watermelon and lychee puree into popsicle molds, allow enough room to add Kiwifruit layer, approximately 2cm.
- Freeze until partially frozen (approximately 30mins), then insert stick into middle of popsicle (stick should be able to stand without falling over). Return to freezer for another 30mins.
- Peel Kiwifruit add to blender/food processer until smooth puree. Pour onto top of frozen watermelon popsicles and return to freezer for further 3-4 hours or until completely frozen.
Tip: If you don’t have a popsicle mold, check out how you can make this recipe into a Granita here.start your journey now