Get the taste of the Aussie Summer with this delicious mango mocktail.
Grocery Count (per serve): 1 Fruit serve
- 1 mango, cubed (fresh or frozen)
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 2 cups sparkling/soda water
- 1 cup of ice
- ½ cup mint leaves
- Splash water
- 1 tsp natural sweetener i.e. stevia (optional)
- Blend ice, mango, water and sweetener (if desired) until smooth, set aside.
- Place lime wedges and mint leaves into two tall glasses, reserve some mint and lime for garnishing later.
- Muddle the mint and lime to release flavour (you can use a wooden spoon if you don’t have a muddler).
- Pour 1 cup of soda water or sparkling water into each glass.
- Top with the mango and ice mixture, dividing evenly between the glasses. Stir well to combine.
- Garnish with the extra mint and lime. Enjoy!