1 Jenny Craig Pad Thai
1 clove garlic, crushed
½ chili, finely chopped (optional)
1 cup spiralized zucchini
1 carrot, peeled and cut into noodles (see tip!)
½ cup cabbage, shredded
1 spring onion, finely chopped
Juice from ½ lime
2 tsp soy sauce
2 tsp sweet chili sauce
1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cook the Jenny Craig Pad Thai in the microwave as per instructions on the packaging.
- Place a frying pan on medium heat and lightly spray with spray oil.
- When the pan is hot, add the garlic and chilli (if using) and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the spiralized zucchini, carrot and cabbage to the pan and stir fry for 2 minutes until vegetables start to soften.
- Add the spring onion, lime juice, soy sauce, and sweet chili sauce and cook for a further 3 minutes until the vegetables are cooked through.
- When cooked, add the stir fry to the warmed Jenny Craig Pad Thai and toss to combine.
- Finish by topping with freshly chopped coriander