You will Need:
- 1 packet Jenny Craig Potato & Leek Soup ¾ cup boiling water
- Spray oil
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 20g grated reduced fat cheddar cheese
- Sprinkle of dried mixed herbs
- Paprika to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Mix the Jenny Craig Potato & Leek Soup with boiling water to create a thick soup.
- Lightly spray a small baking dish or ramekin with spray oil and place cauliflower inside.
- Pour in the prepared soup mixture and top with grated reduced fat cheddar cheese. Sprinkle over mixed dried herbs and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is golden brown and cauliflower is tender. Sprinkle with paprika to serve.