Look no further than this tasty take on one of our favourites to add some variety to your Chicken Fettuccine.
- 1 Jenny Craig Chicken Fettuccine
- Spray oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup zucchini, cut into rounds
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup mushrooms, halved
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves picked off
- ¼ tsp rosemary, finely chopped
- Heat Jenny Craig Chicken Fettuccine as per instructions on the package.
- While the meal is warming, heat a frypan on high heat and lightly spray with oil. Add the crushed garlic, zucchini, broccoli, mushroom, thyme and rosemary. Cook for 5 minutes until the vegetables have softened and are slightly golden.
- Place the vegetables onto a plate and top with the warmed Jenny Craig Chicken Fettuccine and stir to combine.
Looking for more ways to add variety to your Jenny Craig menu? Visit our blog for recipes.