1/8 avocado, sliced
1 tbsp dukkah
Spinach 1 cup
1/3 cup tomatoes
½ cup reduced fat ricotta cheese
½ tsp stock powder
1 serve Jenny Craig Waffles, toasted
1 cup mushroom
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 sprigs of thyme, leaves picked off
Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare mushroom topping by heating a pan on medium heat and lightly spray with oil.
- Add the mushroom, garlic and thyme and cook for 5 minutes until the mushrooms are golden brown.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove mushrooms from pan and set aside.
- Heat the frypan on medium heat and add the tomatoes.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes until softened and slightly charred. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the spinach to the hot pan with a splash of water and cook for 1 minute until wilted. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the stock powder to the ricotta cheese and stir to combine.
- Assemble the waffles by smearing each waffle with the ricotta cheese mixture and topping with the mushroom, tomato, spinach, avocado and dukkah.