You will need:
- 1 packet Jenny Craig Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- 3 stalks of rhubarb, chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ tbsp natural sweetener (such as Stevia)
- 4 tbsp water
- ½ cup skim milk
- Sprinkle of ground ginger
- Sprinkle of ground cinnamon
- Fresh strawberries to garnish (optional)
- Place rhubarb, vanilla extract, natural sweetener and water into a small saucepan on medium heat.
- Bring ingredients to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes until the rhubarb has softened completely.
- Turn off the heat.
- Prepare the Jenny Craig Apple & Cinnamon Porridge with skim milk as per instructions on the packet.
- Spoon the stewed rhubarb on top of the porridge and finish with a sprinkle of ground ginger and cinnamon.
- Top with fresh strawberries if desired.