Breakfast will be your new favourite meal of the day thanks to these 4 delicious recipes that’s also quick and easy to prepare for even the busiest mornings.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Spray oil
- 1 Jenny Craig Vegetable Omelette Wrap
- 2 tbsp salsa
- 20g low fat cheddar cheese, grated
- Jalapeño chilli (optional)
- Handful of spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp plain fat free Greek yoghurt
1. Microwave Jenny Craig Vegetable Omelette Wrap for 1 minute until softened but not completely heated through. Carefully open the wrap so the fillings can be added.
2. Place a frypan on medium heat and spray lightly with spray oil then add the opened wrap to the pan. Top with salsa, cheese, jalapeños (if using) and spinach. Cover with a lid and allow the wrap to steam so that the cheese melts. Add the yoghurt and coriander, then fold in half and fry on both sides until golden brown.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1/3 cup plain fat-free yoghurt
- 1 Jenny Craig Cranberry & Vanilla Muesli
- 1 cup cut mixed fruit (we used a combination of banana, kiwifruit, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries)
Place the yoghurt into a bowl and top with Jenny Craig Cranberry & Vanilla Muesli and fruit.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Jenny Craig Banana Bread
- ¼ cup strawberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 1 green kiwifruit, peeled
- 1 yellow kiwifruit, peeled
- 1 passionfruit, halved with pulp scooped out
- 100g vanilla fat free yoghurt to serve
1. Heat the Jenny Craig Banana Bread as per instructions on the package. When the Jenny Craig Banana Bread is warmed, lightly toast on a pan until golden brown. Set aside.
2. Prepare the salad by chopping the strawberries, blueberries and kiwifruit into bite sized pieces. Add the passionfruit pulp, then toss to combine.
3. Serve the fruit salad with the toasted Jenny Craig Banana Bread and vanilla fat free yoghurt.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Jenny Craig Caramelised Onion Fritters
- Spray oil
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil to garnish
1. Lightly spray a frypan with spray oil and place on a medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and cook until golden brown for a further 1-2 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside
2. Wipe the pan down and place back on heat. Add the tomatoes to the hot pan and cook for 1-2 minutes to lightly warm through. When the tomatoes are cooked, remove from the pan and add to the plate with mushrooms.
3. In the same pan add the spinach and a splash of water. Turn off the heat and allow the spinach to wilt. Remove and place on the plate once wilted.
4. While the vegetables are cooking, heat the Jenny Craig Caramelised Onion Fritters in the microwave as per instructions on the packet.
5. Serve the Jenny Craig Caramelised Onion Fritters with the cooked vegetables and top with fresh basil.start your journey now