You will need:
- 1 Jenny Craig Vegetarian Chilli
- 1 ripe tomato, diced into small pieces
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- ½ clove of garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp salt reduced taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp lime or lemon juice
- ½ chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- ½ small cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup red cabbage, shredded
- ½ red capsicum, sliced
- ½ cup baby spinach leaves
- ½ carrot, grated
- Heat Jenny Craig Vegetarian Chilli as per instructions.
- While the meal is heating, prepare the tomato salsa by combining the tomato, red onion, garlic, taco seasoning, coriander, lime juice and chilli (if using).
- When the meal is warmed through, place in in a bowl and arrange salsa and vegetables on top.
- Add 1/3 cup fat free natural yoghurt or 2 tbsp grated reduced fat cheese