Prep Time: 25 mins
Grocery count (per serve): 2 Vegetable serves, Free Food serves
- Oil spray
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp turmeric
- Pepper to taste
1. Pre heat oven to 200°C.
2. Spray the inside of a large zip lock bag with olive oil spray.
3. Sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, turmeric and pepper into the bag.
4. Add cauliflower and shake until well coated.
5. Bake on a baking tray covered with baking paper for 20-25 minutes.
Be creative and try different herbs and spices to your liking!
Paired nicely as a side dish with the Jenny Craig Butter Chicken