Serves: 6 | Prep time: 1 hour
Grocery Count (per serve): 1 Milk serve
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 2 leeks (white part only), finely sliced
- 500g low fat ricotta
- 1 cup skim milk
- ¼ cup chives, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 40g reduced fat cheddar cheese
- Spray oil
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (200°C fan forced).
2. Cut cauliflower into florets and steam for 5 minutes, or until just tender.
3. Meanwhile, heat a non-stick fry pan over a medium heat and lightly coat with spray oil. Sauté garlic and leek for 5 minutes until soft.
4. Place cauliflower and leek mixture in a non-stick baking dish and toss to combine.
5. Place ricotta, milk and chives in blender and pulse until smooth.
6. Pour the ricotta sauce over the cauliflower and leek, and then sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
7. Bake for 40 minutes or until golden. Enjoy!
Serve with our Jenny Craig Beef Lasagne.start your journey now