• 2 cups mixed cherry tomatoes, sliced
• 2 cups watermelon, chopped
• 1 thinly sliced jalapeño (optional)
• 2 tablespoons basil
• Lime wedges, for serving
• 1 tablespoon tamari/salt-reduced soy sauce
• 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
• 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
• 1 small garlic clove, minced
• ½ teaspoon minced ginger
1. To make the dressing: In a small bowl, combine the tamari, lime juice, vinegar, garlic, and ginger. Set aside.
2. Arrange the tomatoes, watermelon, and jalapeños on a platter or in a shallow bowl. Drizzle with the dressing and top with the basil. Season to taste and serve with lime wedges.
Serve with the Jenny Craig Spinach & Fetta Roll for a tasty lunch!
Tip: Serving this salad on a plate/shallow bowl will allow the colours of this salad to pop and allow all the yummy flavours to mix together.start your journey now