This amazing Roast vegetable Salad that goes perfectly with our Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni.
You will need:
- 1 red capsicum, seeds removed and chopped into slices
- 1 eggplant, chopped into cubes
- 1 red onion, chopped into wedges
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- Garlic powder
- Extra virgin olive oil spray
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- Splash balsamic vinegar
- Pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced).
- Place capsicum, eggplant, onion and tomatoes on a lined baking tray. Lightly coat with spray oil and sprinkle with garlic powder. Cook in oven for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Serve roasted vegetables with fresh basil, a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and pepper. Serve with Jenny Craig’s Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni!
Jenny Craig Client Information
Grocery count (per serve): Free Food recipestart your journey now