Grocery Serves per person: 1 Dairy serve + ½ Fruit serve
- 1 packet Jenny Craig Pumpkin & Fetta Rice Salad, thawed
- ¼ red capsicum, chopped
- ¼ cup sugar snap peas
- ¼ cup snow peas
- 1 cup mixed lettuce leaves
- 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves
- 40g reduced fat fetta cheese, crumbled
- Sprinkle of Moroccan seasoning
- ¼ pomegranate, deseeded
- 1-2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Lightly steam the capsicum, sugar snap peas and snow peas in the microwave by placing in a microwave safe bowl with 2 tbsp of water. Microwave for 1 minute until softened but slightly crisp. Set aside.
- Prepare the salad by arranging lettuce leaves on a serving plate. Top with thawed Jenny Craig Pumpkin & Fetta Rice Salad, capsicum, sugar snap peas, snow peas and mint leaves and season with the Moroccan seasoning. Crumble the reduced fat fetta over the salad and top with pomegranate seeds. Season with the white wine vinegar to taste.