- 3 packets Jenny Craig Pumpkin & Fetta Rice Salad, thawed overnight in the fridge
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 cup snow peas
- 6 cups mixed lettuce leaves
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- 160g reduced fat fetta cheese
- ½ tsp Moroccan seasoning
- ½ pomegranate, deseeded
- 1-2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place whole capsicum onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper. Bake capsicum in the oven for 40 minutes until slightly blackened on the outside. Remove and place in a bowl. Cover with clingfilm and set aside for 10 minutes. When cool enough to handle, peel off the skin and remove the stem and seeds. Slice into thin strips.
- Lightly steam the sugar snap peas and snow peas in the microwave by placing in a microwave safe bowl with 2 tbsp of water. Microwave for 1 minute until slightly crisp. Set aside.
- Prepare the salad by arranging lettuce leaves on a serving plate. Top with thawed Jenny Craig Pumpkin & Fetta Rice Salad, sugar snap peas, snow peas, fresh mint leaves and capsicum strips. Season with the Moroccan seasoning. Crumble the reduced fat fetta over the salad and top with pomegranate seeds. Season with the white wine vinegar to taste.