- 1 bunch Dutch (baby) carrots
- Spray oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp Moroccan seasoning
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Trim the tops off the Dutch (baby) carrots and place on the lined tray.
- Lightly spray the carrots with spray oil and season with cumin seeds, Moroccan seasoning and black pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes until the carrots are softened and golden brown.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of chopped carrot tops.
Grocery Count (per serve): Free Food Recipe