Below are some tips for how you can keep your weight loss journey with Jenny Craig on track through the school holidays!
- Get Organised! It’s important to get prepared and organised for the challenging weeks ahead. A change in routine may be hard, but it does not mean you need to take a break from your weight loss journey. For more information check out our 5 easy ways to organise yourself a healthier life.
- Book appointments 3-4 weeks ahead. Try to continue your Consultations through the holidays. Alternatively, if you are going away, book an appointment for when you get back.
- Use monthly planners to set goals and stay motivated. Document any challenges you anticipate so you can plan ahead.
- Purchase 2 week’s worth of food. If you can’t come in for your appointment you can always purchase in bulk. This way you can stick to your goals through the holiday period.
- Use your Jenny Craig meal as inspiration for your kids. If you’re having Jenny Craig Lasagne, make the kids a Lasagne. Doing this will avoid you feeling deprived and will make meal planning easier.
- Plan your snacks! Have plenty of pre-cut veggie sticks or fruit on hand during busy times, to help you resist temptations when out and about.
- Children are welcome at your consultation. If you’re worried about finding a sitter, bring the kids with you. Our Consultants always welcome your family in centre.
- Don’t forget about delivery. If you’re struggling to make it to a consultation take up this opportunity to try out delivery.
- Get outdoors. Spring usually provides plenty of sunshine and great weather to get outdoors with the kids. Consider planning a trip to the beach or the park and include some outdoor games for the kids. For more ideas see 5 ways to get active with your family.
start your journey now