Creating sustainable habits is key to losing weight and keeping it off in the long term. If you want weight loss success, it’s important to ensure your healthy habits are developed to suit your lifestyle and are habits that you can perform daily and consistently. Here are the common habits of our most successful Jenny Craig members, who have not only lost the weight, but kept it off too.
1. Meet with your Consultant each week – The consultation is one of the most important parts of your Jenny Craig journey as it gives you motivation and all the tools you need to have a successful week.
2. Prepare for the week ahead – Get to know your menu and buy and prepare your grocery items so everything is all ready to go.
3. Fill up on Free Foods – Non-starchy veggies, herbs and spices make delicious additions to your Jenny Craig meals and will help to keep you feeling full and satisfied.
4. Stay hydrated with plenty of water – Don’t let dehydration get in your way and always keep a water bottle close by.
5. Check out the Jenny Craig blog for recipes and inspiration to stay motivated – The Jenny Craig blog is filled with lots of tasty recipes to keep your menu feeling fresh and there are plenty tips and tricks to keep you motivated on your weight loss journey.
6. Include physical activity that you actually enjoy doing – Everyone’s physical activity level is different, and we all prefer to move our bodies in different ways. The key to long term success is finding an activity that suits your lifestyle and that you enjoy doing each day.
7. Don’t let slip ups get you down – We get it. Set-backs happen and they’re a part of the weight loss process. But don’t let one meal or one day set you back. Stay consistent with your habits, don’t get yourself down, and talk to your Consultant about future strategies.start your journey now